Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Help please linksys

Help please linksys

Brian J Brian J is offline
Junior Member

My computer is on a linksys wireless network throughout my house.
the router is wireless-G with speedbooster model WRT54GS
my computer was working up until recently, although sometimes i got a message saying that I had an IP address conflict. It all of a sudden stopped working one day and i have tried everything i can think of. My computer has a WEP code thing that i enterd correctly. It normally worked with that code but now sometime it thinks that the wireless network that i use doesnt need a code. My computer is on the other side of the house than the router so i have a linksys Wireless-G range expander model WRE54G and the wireless-g usb adapter model is WUSB54GC. what should I do? I dont know that much about computers so please explain as simply as possible.