Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Weird gcc errors while installing "MySQL-python" module

Weird gcc errors while installing "MySQL-python" module

Jonas Schneider

Hi guys,

Im experiencing weird error messages while installing MySQL-python
with easy_install... I have no idea where the errors come from.

Read the whole output at http://pastebin.com/m3859cf40
Its really a lot...

Someone got ideas?

Greets
Jonas

Diez B. Roggisch

Jonas Schneider wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I´m experiencing weird error messages while installing MySQL-python
> with easy_install... I have no idea where the errors come from.
>
> Read the whole output at http://pastebin.com/m3859cf40
> It´s really a lot...
>
> Someone got ideas?

The pastebin errormessage didn't work for me, on two different machines
actually.

Diez