Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mouse nt working

mouse nt working

JONBASU

hello buddy !!! how r u ?? Y u all r here ?? hmmmmmmmm ?? to give
salutions of troubleshooting ??? .. well so i m facing a
troubleshooting ...OPTICAL MOUSE NT WORKING ON WOODDEN COMPUTER
TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
OR MOUSE PAD

CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

JONBASU wrote:
> hello buddy !!! how r u ?? Y u all r here ?? hmmmmmmmm ?? to give
> salutions of troubleshooting ??? .. well so i m facing a
> troubleshooting ...OPTICAL MOUSE NT WORKING ON WOODDEN COMPUTER
> TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
> OR MOUSE PAD
>
> CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!

Who are you talking to?

The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
would be a good investment.

Mara

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:37:59 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>JONBASU wrote:
>> hello buddy !!! how r u ?? Y u all r here ?? hmmmmmmmm ?? to give
>> salutions of troubleshooting ??? .. well so i m facing a
>> troubleshooting ...OPTICAL MOUSE NT WORKING ON WOODDEN COMPUTER
>> TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
>> OR MOUSE PAD
>>
>> CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!

>Who are you talking to?
>
>The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
>would be a good investment.

You could actually read that?

--
People in the computer industry use the word "user", which to them
means "idiot". -Dave Barry

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Mara wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:37:59 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> JONBASU wrote:
>>> hello buddy !!! how r u ?? Y u all r here ?? hmmmmmmmm ?? to give
>>> salutions of troubleshooting ??? .. well so i m facing a
>>> troubleshooting ...OPTICAL MOUSE NT WORKING ON WOODDEN COMPUTER
>>> TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
>>> OR MOUSE PAD
>>>
>>> CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!

>> Who are you talking to?
>>
>> The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
>> would be a good investment.

> You could actually read that?

I'm from the sticks.
--
Fighting unliteracy with edumacation.

Blinky the Shark

Mara wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:37:59 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>JONBASU wrote:
>>> hello buddy !!! how r u ?? Y u all r here ?? hmmmmmmmm ?? to give
>>> salutions of troubleshooting ??? .. well so i m facing a
>>> troubleshooting ...OPTICAL MOUSE NT WORKING ON WOODDEN COMPUTER
>>> TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
>>> OR MOUSE PAD
>>>
>>> CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!

>>Who are you talking to?
>>
>>The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
>>would be a good investment.

> You could actually read that?

Enshrined. Not on my knuckleheads page, but here:

http://improve-usenet.org/voices1.html

(That's the only *example* on the site. It wasn't actually my intent to
have any, but what the heck. I'll probably limit it to one or two; I
don't want it to take over.)

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Mara

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 21:05:12 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Mara wrote:

>>> Who are you talking to?
>>>
>>> The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
>>> would be a good investment.

>> You could actually read that?

>I'm from the sticks.

So am I, but it still didn't make much sense.

--

On 3 Sep 2007 01:21:47 GMT, Blinky the Shark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Mara wrote:

>>>Who are you talking to?
>>>
>>>The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
>>>would be a good investment.

>> You could actually read that?

>Enshrined. Not on my knuckleheads page, but here:
>
>http://improve-usenet.org/voices1.html
>
>(That's the only *example* on the site. It wasn't actually my intent to
>have any, but what the heck. I'll probably limit it to one or two; I
>don't want it to take over.)

Oh, but examples are always good. The dumber the better, if you're trying to
convince people about google.

--
People in the computer industry use the word "user", which to them
means "idiot". -Dave Barry

William Poaster

It was on, or about, Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:54:58 -0500, that as I was
halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

> On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:37:59 -0400, Rôgêr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>JONBASU wrote:
>>> hello buddy !!! how r u ?? Y u all r here ?? hmmmmmmmm ?? to give
>>> salutions of troubleshooting ??? .. well so i m facing a
>>> troubleshooting ...OPTICAL MOUSE NT WORKING ON WOODDEN COMPUTER
>>> TABLE .. BUT ITS WORKING ON SOFT SURFACE ,, LIKE A PIECE OF CLOTH ..
>>> OR MOUSE PAD
>>>
>>> CAN U TELL ME WHT IT IZ ??? PLZZZ N THNX !!

>>Who are you talking to?
>>
>>The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
>>would be a good investment.

> You could actually read that?

Pigin English. compoota blong wei wokkin un wod top long beeg fukkup.

Mara

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:46:33 +0100, William Poaster <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It was on, or about, Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:54:58 -0500, that as I was
>halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

>>>Who are you talking to?
>>>
>>>The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
>>>would be a good investment.

>> You could actually read that?

>Pigin English. compoota blong wei wokkin un wod top long beeg fukkup.

Yassah.

--

William Poaster wrote:
> It was on, or about, Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:54:58 -0500, that as I was
> halfway through a large jam doughnut, Mara wrote:

>>>Who are you talking to?
>>>
>>>The desk may be too reflective for the sensor to read. A $2 mousepad
>>>would be a good investment.

>> You could actually read that?

> Pigin English. compoota blong wei wokkin un wod top long beeg fukkup.

As long as we're talking about language it's "pidgin", not "pigin".