Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do you get Photobucket to eBay?

How do you get Photobucket to eBay?

iL_weReo

I just tried addig an image to eBay and thought I was finally gonna be
successful.

However when I tried inserting the following from PhotoBucket to eBay
it just came up a hyperlink. I was hoping to get the Image itself up
into the eBay chatrooms.

The four options PhotoBucket gives me are:

Email + IM
Direct Link
HTML Tag
IMG Code

I swear I clicked them all and came up nearly empty-handed on four
separate tries. If it's not one of these options how do I get an
actual photo onto a post at an eBay chatroom? Many thanks, Scott

I recommend Photobucket! Helen Digital Photography 5 02-25-2006 05:12 AM
Photobucket Blair Digital Photography 5 10-20-2005 05:24 AM
Photobucket Problem Slyfoot Computer Support 8 06-23-2004 04:10 AM
Photobucket Troubles Slyfoot Computer Support 1 06-16-2004 02:03 AM

Advertisments