Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Can't play interactive dvd for homework due today!

Can't play interactive dvd for homework due today!

09-01-2007
My laptop, with vista, quicktime and the new media 11 won't let me open/play an interactive dvd. I've been trying for 3 whole days now, and I concede defeat. I am new to this, and can't understand how to get it to work, when it'll do a normal cd, dvd? Please help!!!

09-14-2007
Is the interactive DVD a copy if so your laptop may not support that DVD-+R or RW. There's a program called "PowerDVD" that might help. (It did with me)
also if it is a copy, it would need to be decrypted in order to be played, if that's the case it would need to be re-copied correctly.
Hope this helped