Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Can't play interactive dvd for homework due today!

Can't play interactive dvd for homework due today!

charity charity is offline
Junior Member

My laptop, with vista, quicktime and the new media 11 won't let me open/play an interactive dvd. I've been trying for 3 whole days now, and I concede defeat. I am new to this, and can't understand how to get it to work, when it'll do a normal cd, dvd? Please help!!!

BohemianGeek BohemianGeek is offline
Junior Member

Is the interactive DVD a copy if so your laptop may not support that DVD-+R or RW. There's a program called "PowerDVD" that might help. (It did with me)
also if it is a copy, it would need to be decrypted in order to be played, if that's the case it would need to be re-copied correctly.
Hope this helped