Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What we need, another superhero

What we need, another superhero

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

John Holmes

Rgr "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> http://media1.kezfun.net/pictures/50...er_fat_ass.jpg

Damn, couldn't you just have issued a small warning within your poast?
<g>

--
Your mother was a prodigious has-been who talked with the animals in an
igloo.

Top

Rgr wrote:

> http://media1.kezfun.net/pictures/50...er_fat_ass.jpg

Thanks to you I'll have nightmares for at least a month!

Top

chuckie

Bariatric BeeHive Woman (sic) coming to a theatre near you soon...

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...