Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Editing PDF Documents?

Editing PDF Documents?

Dave

On Sep 2, 6:50 am, "Vanguard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Dave" wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
> > Thanks for that. I've downloaded a cracked version of Acrobat
> > professional. Did the trick but thanks for that one.

> So why did you waste our time if your intent was to go steal the
> software? Wank off in private. Bet you'll bitch when someone steals
> your stuff.

Don't take it personal. Calm down.

Thanks to Rosee for you help.

Laters,..

Vanguard

"Dave" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> "Vanguard" wrote:
>>
>> "Dave" wrote
>>>
>>> I've downloaded a cracked version of Acrobat
>>> professional. Did the trick but thanks for that one.

>> So why did you waste our time if your intent was to go steal the
>> software? Wank off in private. Bet you'll bitch when someone
>> steals
>> your stuff.

> Don't take it personal. Calm down.

An unemployed child speaketh.
Don't take it personal when your stuff gets stolen. Calm down.
Yeah, advice from someone with adaptive morality.
May others do unto you as you have done unto them.

Tis my error for abetting a Google Grouper.

Dave

On Sep 2, 8:55 am, "Vanguard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Dave" wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>

> > "Vanguard" wrote:

> >> "Dave" wrote

> >> So why did you waste our time if your intent was to go steal the
> >> software? Wank off in private. Bet you'll bitch when someone
> >> steals
> >> your stuff.

> > Don't take it personal. Calm down.

> An unemployed child speaketh.
> Don't take it personal when your stuff gets stolen. Calm down.
> Yeah, advice from someone with adaptive morality.
> May others do unto you as you have done unto them.
>
> Tis my error for abetting a Google Grouper.

Lol, calm down and go post about something else now. This topic is
finish.

Laters,..