Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Archive certificates in binder

Archive certificates in binder

Tom Kurpjuweit [MCSE:S]

Hello,

I want to archive my certificates in a binder. Here in germany it is
impossible to get some document protectors in US-letter size. The only
thing would be to order them from the US. But not all online stores are
shipping outside USA and when they do, then I have to pay horrible shipping
costs.

Does someone have an idea where to get those here in germany? We usually
use DIN-A4 format, so US-Letter does not fit until I cut off about 5mm.

_____

--
MCSE Security on W2K
MCSA Security on W2K3

=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=

Unfortunately, you will either need to consult local stationary shops and if
they do not have them, your only recourse is sites like amazon.de which
provide some US materials to the german marketplace.
--
Wayne Anderson