Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Send SMS to anyone @ NO Cost.

Send SMS to anyone @ NO Cost.

Ingenious Savvy

Hi

This site offering free TXT messaging. Once you register online -
which is REALLY easy - then all our TXT's are free. Plus if you get
anyone else to join, then those TXT's are free as well.

The best thing is we can TXT from PC to mobile as well as between
mobiles. It's really easy to use and takes about three minutes to sign
up.

Also, they have this deal - whenever you invite new members or get
involved with their promotions, they give you some 'K' which you can
exchange for all kinds of stuff at their online store.

Click here

http://www.mobik.com/mobik/client/?d...inv_id=6275402

Register urself with Mobik.com to send SMS thoroughout the world to
anyone at NO Cost.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

http://www.google.com/sendtophone

--
A Good Wife
http://www.jonholato.com/2007/08/31/a-good-wife/

John Holmes

"contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Ingenious Savvy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Hi

>>This site offering free TXT messaging.

> http://www.google.com/sendtophone

Google Error

Bad Request
Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.

--
Your mother was a scatterbrained clown who used to drink heavily in kinky
sex clubs.

Alan

John Holmes wrote:
> "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> Ingenious Savvy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>> This site offering free TXT messaging.

>> http://www.google.com/sendtophone
>>

> Google Error
>
> Bad Request
> Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.

www.ohdontforget.com no registering

John Holmes

Alan "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> John Holmes wrote:

>>> http://www.google.com/sendtophone
>>>

>> Google Error
>>
>> Bad Request
>> Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.
>>

> www.ohdontforget.com no registering

Thanks. Good one, unfortunately not possible to send to NL numbers. (just
tried)

--
Your mother was a blind window cleaner who peed standing up in brothels.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>
>> Ingenious Savvy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi

>>>This site offering free TXT messaging.

>> http://www.google.com/sendtophone

>Google Error
>
>Bad Request
>Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.

Odd, guess you have to link from this page
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/200...sms-in-us.html
Short http://tinyurl.com/23pa42

--
The Way Of All Flesh
http://tbl.squareamerica.com/archive...ay_of_all.html

Vanguard

"Ingenious Savvy" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> This site offering free TXT messaging. Once you register online -
> which is REALLY easy - then all our TXT's are free. Plus if you get
> anyone else to join, then those TXT's are free as well.
>
> The best thing is we can TXT from PC to mobile as well as between
> mobiles. It's really easy to use and takes about three minutes to
> sign
> up.
>
> Also, they have this deal - whenever you invite new members or get
> involved with their promotions, they give you some 'K' which you can
> exchange for all kinds of stuff at their online store.

So they're looking for "affiliates" to spam their service to sell
something. Gee, like we're not supposed to recognize this as spam.

Ingenious you are not. You misspelled sappy as savvy. Yeah, like
we're going to bother with "advice" from a Google Grouping boob from
India working as a spammer proliferating a URL with his affiliate ID
for a domain that hides behind GoDaddy's Domains by Proxy service and
where registration requires divulging an e-mail address. Oh, sure, we
all want to send text messages so we can get splattered with ads (read
their "About Us" page) which means this "service" is NOT free!

Plato

Ingenious Savvy wrote:

> This site offering free TXT messaging. Once you register online -
> which is REALLY easy - then all our TXT's are free. Plus if you get
> anyone else to join, then those TXT's are free as well.

This is NOT a site for spamming.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/