Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > My laptop won't load properly...

My laptop won't load properly...

honey314 honey314 is offline
Junior Member

Hello everyone

I have a HP Pavillion laptop (circa 2003) that will not load up no matter what I do. I recently purchased a new adapter for my laptop since the old one had burned out and my laptop is still getting used it. The problem is that I was using my detachable webcam the night before my troubles started and my adapter got disconnected from my laptop and the battery ran out while the webcam was still attached to my laptop. I turned on the laptop the next morning (with the webcam still attached) and my laptop booted up like normal but then i got an error message on my screen. It basically said that Windows was unable to load properly. Then it went to a blue screen for a second with text on it (i am unable to read what it says because the screen is on for about a second) before repeating the whole process again. I do not know what to do and I was hoping someone out there could help me. If you need more information please feel free to ask for it.

Thanks