Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Three programming languages to learn?

Three programming languages to learn?

=?Utf-8?B?V29ya2luZyBkdWRlLg==?=

If you had to learn three programming languages in order to make yourself
more marketable in the workplace, what languages would they be?

Steve

VB, Java, C#

Steve C.
MCSD,MCAD,MCSE,MCP+I,CNE,CNA,CCNA

Working dude. wrote:
> If you had to learn three programming languages in order to make yourself
> more marketable in the workplace, what languages would they be?

=?Utf-8?B?WmFwaG9k?=

Marketwise... definately asp.net

"Steve" wrote:

> VB, Java, C#
>

> Steve C.
> MCSD,MCAD,MCSE,MCP+I,CNE,CNA,CCNA
>

> Working dude. wrote:
> > If you had to learn three programming languages in order to make yourself
> > more marketable in the workplace, what languages would they be?

Steve

That's more of a technology than a language. It's implemented in the VB
and C# languages.

Zaphod wrote:
> Marketwise... definately asp.net
>
> "Steve" wrote:
>
>> VB, Java, C#
>>

>> Steve C.
>> MCSD,MCAD,MCSE,MCP+I,CNE,CNA,CCNA
>>

>> Working dude. wrote:
>>> If you had to learn three programming languages in order to make yourself
>>> more marketable in the workplace, what languages would they be?

Cerebrus

On Sep 4, 5:02 pm, Steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> That's more of a technology than a language. It's implemented in the VB
> and C# languages.
>
> Steve C.
> MCSD,MCAD,MCSE,MCP+I,CNE,CNA,CCNA

I agree... ASP.NET is not a language.

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZSBHdXB0YQ==?=

Java/J2EE, ASP.NET, PHP in that order

--
Pete Gupta
MCSE, MCAD, MCDBA, SCJP

"Working dude." wrote:

> If you had to learn three programming languages in order to make yourself
> more marketable in the workplace, what languages would they be?

Ali

1: Clarion ; 2: Clarion ; 3: Clarion

message de news: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)...