Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Setting spellcheck

Setting spellcheck

sarah.cottenham@yahoo.co.uk

Please tell me how to set spellcheck as automatic in all emails in
outlook and internet explorer.

Sarah

why?

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 04:42:52 -0700, sarah.cottenham@ wrote:

A Yahoo Google'er this time.

>Please tell me how to set spellcheck as automatic in all emails in
>outlook and internet explorer.

Any particular version of OL and IE?

IE doesn't do email, it may launch the default email app when clicking
on an email app.

Do you maen Outlook or Outlook Express?

Try pressing F1 or use the built in Help off the menu, for Outlook
Express - Tools / Options / Spelling tab all you have to do is enable -
Always check spelling before sending.

In either case www.google.com and search for

outlook spell check - express

For MS Outlook you get,
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,700,000 English pages for

outlook spell check -express

.. (0.34 seconds)

Automatic Spell Check - Page 1 of 1 - Microsoft Outlook
This How-To Article shows you how to use automatic spell check.
http://www.computertim.com/howto/art...outlook&idn=24 - 15k -
Cached - Similar pages

Outlook 2003: Automatically Spell Check All Email Before Sending ...
You can make Outlook 2003 automatically spell check all outgoing e-mails
before sending. The following option will force this to occur before you
send out ...
http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/1711/...ll_check_email -
20k - Cached - Similar pages

>Sarah