Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > network sharing problem..

network sharing problem..

Deratoul

Hi again. I got two computer on one of them I got Virgin broadband, I
try to shared connection using a ethernet cable. So for windows Xp:
First comupter with internet i choose: This computer connect thru
internet by himself, another comupter in network connect to the
internet using this PC.
Second computer without internet I choose: This copmuter connet thru
internet by gateway or another computer in my network.
All looks fine I have internet sharing icon on the pc no2 but I hasnt
got internet!!
I setup manualy Ip for 192.168.0.1-for server (computer one) and
192.168.0.2 for cpu no2(client)
Anyone can help me?

thx Deratoul

Alfred