Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > good cheaters!

good cheaters!

PAJ

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 19:24:31 -0500, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ok, thank you.

Gud.

>R U Dun?

Iv U R!

Michael D. Hensley

> PAJ wrote

> I do not worry about it. I do not count posts unless challenged to do so
> (though I have noted there are several posters here who do like to count
> posts).

to which kpg* responded (without a C&C notice)

> That's one.

You owe me a new monitor.

Michael D. Hensley

I'm just curious; in what language is "paj" the word for "one who must
always have the last word"?

[This is a test. This is only a test. Had this been an actual post, I would
have posted it to one of the .test newsgroups.]

PAJ

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 07:12:38 -0700, "Michael D. Hensley"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I'm just curious; in what language is "paj" the word for "one who must
>always have the last word"?

Well in the written English language a ? (question mark) indicates a
reply/answer is requested. It is polite and courteous to do so.
Do you not agree?

In answer to your question. No.

Is "Michael D. Hensley" an alternative spelling of "smart ar5e"?

Michael D. Hensley

I asked (rhetorically -- look it up):
>I'm just curious; in what language is "paj" the word for "one who must
>always have the last word"?

and "PAJ" was compelled to post
> Well in the written English language a ? (question mark) indicates a
> reply/answer is requested. It is polite and courteous to do so.
> Do you not agree?
>
> In answer to your question. No.

Huh. Where do they speak the language "No"?

Or, if you were answering your own question, I *think* you are disagreeing
with the idea that it is always (the "always" was implied) "polite and
courteous" to answer every (again, implied) question asked in your (virtual,
in this case) presence. If so, I agree with you: sometimes it is quite rude
and/or inappropriate to answer any question that you hapen to read. Some
examples include rhetorical questions, questions that you don't know the
correct answer to, questions asked merely for humorous effect, questions
that weren't directed to you, and questions that (when read in context)
imply your answer (in particular) isn't desired.

[Second test post; I want to see if the results of the first post are
reproducible.]

PAJ

On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 14:27:49 -0700, "Michael D. Hensley"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I asked (rhetorically -- look it up):
>>I'm just curious; in what language is "paj" the word for "one who must
>>always have the last word"?

>and "PAJ" was compelled to post
>> Well in the written English language a ? (question mark) indicates a
>> reply/answer is requested. It is polite and courteous to do so.
>> Do you not agree?
>>
>> In answer to your question. No.

>Huh. Where do they speak the language "No"?

The same country as you are from looking at the text you wrote below.
I *think* it is the country of complete babble, balderdash and piffle.
The country of the "smart ar5e" wannabe intellectuals.
You know it well, the country of your birth.

>Or, if you were answering your own question, I *think* you are disagreeing
>with the idea that it is always (the "always" was implied) "polite and
>courteous" to answer every (again, implied) question asked in your (virtual,
>in this case) presence. If so, I agree with you: sometimes it is quite rude
>and/or inappropriate to answer any question that you hapen to read. Some
>examples include rhetorical questions, questions that you don't know the
>correct answer to, questions asked merely for humorous effect, questions
>that weren't directed to you, and questions that (when read in context)
>imply your answer (in particular) isn't desired.

And you bothered to answer me even knowing the above applied to
yourself. Not so smart, are you???????

>[Second test post; I want to see if the results of the first post are
>reproducible.]

yawn!

catwalker63

PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Sat, 8 Sep 2007 14:27:49 -0700, "Michael D. Hensley"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I asked (rhetorically -- look it up):
>>>I'm just curious; in what language is "paj" the word for "one who
>>>must always have the last word"?

>>and "PAJ" was compelled to post
>>> Well in the written English language a ? (question mark) indicates a
>>> reply/answer is requested. It is polite and courteous to do so.
>>> Do you not agree?
>>>
>>> In answer to your question. No.

>>Huh. Where do they speak the language "No"?

> The same country as you are from looking at the text you wrote below.
> I *think* it is the country of complete babble, balderdash and piffle.
> The country of the "smart ar5e" wannabe intellectuals.
> You know it well, the country of your birth.
>

>>[Second test post; I want to see if the results of the first post are
>>reproducible.]

> yawn!

I like piffle. This isn't piffle. This is nonsense. The results appear
to be reproducable, however. I'm introducing a new substance to see if
the results change.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

PAJ

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:09:02 -0500, catwalker63
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I like piffle. This isn't piffle. This is nonsense.

Balderdash.

catwalker63

PAJ <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:09:02 -0500, catwalker63
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I like piffle. This isn't piffle. This is nonsense.

> Balderdash.

There appears to be empirical evidence to support the theory. Shall we do
further testing?

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43
www.mcngp.com
"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

PAJ

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:06:09 -0500, catwalker63
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>There appears to be empirical evidence to support the theory. Shall we do
>further testing?

Make your mind up time. Conclusion?