Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > good cheaters!

good cheaters!

donnaivanov@lycos.com

Hello!

I had recently bought prepkit for Cert-70-620,MSCert: TS:
Configuring Windows« Vista Client.

They had just copied from Transcender...and microsoft sites.

Why invest your money.These cheaters should be brought to
book.They have some un certified professionals who just copy and coin
money...

Beaware of these exam seekers!

Briscobar

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
<snip>

Go to www.certguard.com and let them know. Maybe they already know about it,
maybe it's a misunderstanding, maybe they're really idots. Who knows. But
they're good about keeping on top of the shady characters that infest the IT
world.

=?Utf-8?B?cmViZGQ=?=

well i kinda agree but microsoft ask some kinda crazy questions in
order to conquer an enemy you must know so even if they copied them its
a big help and the variety of questions

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hello!
> I am shocked that ucertify is cheating its customers!
> I had recently bought ucertify prepkit for Cert-70-620,MSCert: TS:
> Configuring Windows® Vista Client.
>
> They had just copied from Transcender...and microsoft sites.
>
> Why invest your money on ucertify.These cheaters should be brought to
> book.They have some un certified professionals who just copy and coin
> money...
>
> Beaware of these exam seekers!
>
> Ucertify should be certified in cheating.

TBone

And on the eigth day http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) did cause the electrons to
come together and form the following words:

> I am shocked that ucertify is cheating its customers!
> I had recently bought ucertify prepkit for Cert-70-620,MSCert: TS:
> Configuring Windows« Vista Client.
>
> They had just copied from Transcender...and microsoft sites.

FWIW, here's what www.certguard.com had to say about it:

"Unethical Behavior - Handle with care!! Unethical sites have been
reported by other members of the community and have a bad reputation for
either cheating people out of their hard earned money, or not delivering
on the services they promise. Again, beware!!"

A quick google revealed only one other recent spefic complaint.

Two questions. If you already have Transcender, why did you buy another
practice test? And how would you know they copied from Microsoft?

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> Hello!
> I am shocked that ucertify is cheating its customers!
> I had recently bought ucertify prepkit for Cert-70-620,MSCert: TS:
> Configuring WindowsR Vista Client.
>
> They had just copied from Transcender...and microsoft sites.
>
> Why invest your money on ucertify.These cheaters should be brought to
> book.They have some un certified professionals who just copy and coin
> money...
>
> Beaware of these exam seekers!
>
> Ucertify should be certified in cheating.

Although many people have commented negatively about their products,
your statements accusing them of being cheaters are unjustified. You
stated that they "just copied" from other PTPs. This is the case for
many companies in certification practice tests and study guide business.
In many ways, these companies are all tied together. It would be
cheating if they sold actual exam questions to individuals. At most,
they may be in violation of copyright infringement if your claim proves
to be true.

Understand I am not taking a different side with your opinion concerning
uCertify. Personally I have not used or evaluated their products --
despite requests from the company.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

news:eyF$(E-Mail Removed)...

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> <snip>
>
> Go to www.certguard.com and let them know. Maybe they already know about it,
> maybe it's a misunderstanding, maybe they're really idots. Who knows. But
> they're good about keeping on top of the shady characters that infest the IT
> world.

Thanks Briscobar we've got them listed as Unethical, for a couple reasons.

See this: http://www.certguard.com/search.asp?...getSite=Search

#1, They've been banned from well known Forums in the recent months because of
their spamming tactics.
#2, We've also received other reports from individuals about similar issues.

I suggest that these individuals contact one of the following (or all of them)
to properly document their complaints...otherwise, all they're doing is blowing
hot air.

Better Business Bureau
http://www.bbb.com/

Internet Crime Complaint Center
http://www.ic3.gov/

Federal Trade Commission - Bureau of Consumer Protection
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm

Personally, I wouldn't put it past uCertify to actually have created those
sock-puppets to increase their presence in here and to get people to talking
about them.

BAD Publicity is still Publicity.

--
CertGuard
http://www.certguard.com

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
> And on the eigth day (E-Mail Removed) did cause the electrons to
> come together and form the following words:
>
>> I am shocked that ucertify is cheating its customers!
>> I had recently bought ucertify prepkit for Cert-70-620,MSCert: TS:
>> Configuring Windows« Vista Client.
>>
>> They had just copied from Transcender...and microsoft sites.

> FWIW, here's what www.certguard.com had to say about it:
>
> "Unethical Behavior - Handle with care!! Unethical sites have been
> reported by other members of the community and have a bad reputation for
> either cheating people out of their hard earned money, or not delivering
> on the services they promise. Again, beware!!"
>
> A quick google revealed only one other recent spefic complaint.
>
> Two questions. If you already have Transcender, why did you buy another
> practice test? And how would you know they copied from Microsoft?
>
> -------
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

In relation to this, I added a Blog to CertGuard about reporting Fraud. If
anyone has other links to reporting agencies or maybe more information on what
is done after the complaint is filed, I'd like some input.

http://blog.certguard.com/blog/?p=26

There are no registration/login requirements for the blog and it can be done
Anonymously.

Thanks,

--
CertGuard
http://blog.certguard.com

PAJ

On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:41:55 -0500, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
<Newsgroups@> wrote:

>Personally, I wouldn't put it past uCertify to actually have created those
>sock-puppets to increase their presence in here and to get people to talking
>about them.
>
>BAD Publicity is still Publicity.

The majority of posts are from certguard.

--
Thx.
Paul

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"PAJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:41:55 -0500, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
> <Newsgroups@> wrote:
>
> >Personally, I wouldn't put it past uCertify to actually have created those
> >sock-puppets to increase their presence in here and to get people to talking
> >about them.
> >
> >BAD Publicity is still Publicity.

> The majority of posts are from certguard.
>
> --
> Thx.
> Paul
> Drop MBLOSSOM to email.

Vague. What's your point?

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"PAJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:41:55 -0500, "Robert Williams [CertGuard]"
> <Newsgroups@> wrote:
>
>>Personally, I wouldn't put it past uCertify to actually have created those
>>sock-puppets to increase their presence in here and to get people to talking
>>about them.
>>
>>BAD Publicity is still Publicity.

> The majority of posts are from certguard.
>
> --
> Thx.
> Paul
> Drop MBLOSSOM to email.