Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Button in a DataList causes 'Invalid postback or callback argument'

Re: Button in a DataList causes 'Invalid postback or callback argument'

Mark Rae [MVP]

"Mufasa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>I have a datagrid where in the item template I have a button. No matter
>what I put in the button, I get the dreaded Invalid Posterback or Callback
>Argument error.
>
> Any ideas on how to fix it?

Not without seeing your markup and/or code...

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP