Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > 10% Off All ChicagoCon 2007 Boot Camps for MCPs!!

10% Off All ChicagoCon 2007 Boot Camps for MCPs!!

=?Utf-8?B?RG9uIG9mIGNlcnRpZmllZHNlY3VyaXR5cHJvLmNvbQ==?=

Hello Fellow MCPs and Security Professionals,

I'm Don of the online magazine www.ethicalhacker.net. As many of you may
know, we are putting on a security training event named ChicagoCon that
combines a professional security conference, certification training and a
hacker con into a single, unique event from Sept 17 - 23, 2007. Our ECC
courses are provided by an ECC ATC of the Year, CISSP is endorsed by ISC2
with the exam on site, Linux+ is being taught by the author of "Linux for
Dummies", Expert Pen Testing by Jack Koziol of the InfoSec Institute... and
the list goes on!!

I know it's last minute, but now that the early registration discount
deadline has passed, we are now able to offer discounts to communities such
as this one.

So I am pleased to be able to offer a 10% off any course to portal members
if they contact me directly at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Courses Include:

- Breakfast, lunch and most dinners
- All study materials, computers and your certification exam
- All keynotes, presentations and events. Sorry... because of space
restrictions, only paid attendees are allowed.

In the tradition of the Ethical Hacker Network, we love free giveaways, so
each attendee will receive a bag full of FREE STUFF including books,
t-shirts, magazines, an EH-Net version of BackTrack2 (with Metasploit 3 and
packaged as a VMware Virtual Appliance) and more.

Course Offerings:

Management

PMP/CAPM - Project Management
SOX/COBIT - Compliance
CISSP -- Security Management (7-Day Course)

Beginner

Ethical Hacking Fundamentals (Network+/Security+)
Linux+ - Open Source Operating System
CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate

Intermediate

CEH (CNDA) - Certified Ethical Hacker
CHFI - Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator
SNPA -- Securing Networks with Cisco PIX / ASA

CEPT - Certified Expert Penetration Tester
Web Application Hacking

Keynotes by:

John C. Dvorak - PC Mag
Steve Hunt - Industry Analyst
Lance Spitzner - Founder of the Honeynet Project
Doug Steelman - DoD GIG (Global Information Grid)
Dean Turner - Symantec's Director, Global Intelligence Network

Evening Presentations (similar to Black Hat) Include:

Live demos of Metasploit
Live demos of Cain & Abel
Malware Analysis in Front of your Eyes
eVoting Myths Debunked
Blackjacking author Dan Hoffman

For more detailed info, visit www.chicagocon.com.

Remember, you MUST contact me directly to get your discount!!

I'll see you in Chicago,
Donald C. Donzal, CISSP, MCSE 2003, CEH, Security+ SME
(E-Mail Removed)

BEST Boot Camps for MCSE/CCNA/CCNP... Larry Dinsmroe Microsoft Certification 3 10-29-2004 08:17 PM
Boot Camps =?Utf-8?B?SmFjb2I=?= Microsoft Certification 4 10-31-2003 04:56 PM
Re: Boot Camps Gary - US MCSE 5 07-21-2003 02:31 PM
Re: Boot Camps Andy Foster MCSE 0 07-20-2003 05:45 PM

Advertisments