Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Computer Freezes Then Restarts Itself

Re: Computer Freezes Then Restarts Itself

jKKj

I don't think that's the case.

I just replaced the fan so am getting 30-50c temp whereas before it was 80c.

The Automatically restart box is already unmarked.

Perhaps I should have said that the mouse cursor stops and moves from
horizontally, then the screen will go blurry and I won't be able to see the
text on the blue screen of death, then I have to manually restart.

I sent the error and supposedly it's a graphics card problem.

Any ideas?

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
news:46d64d9b$1$219$(E-Mail Removed)...
> jKKj wrote:
>>
>> Any help would not go amiss. Thanks!

> Are you overclocking anything?

> --
> http://www.bootdisk.com/

WhzzKdd

"jKKj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:46d664ae$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I don't think that's the case.
>
> I just replaced the fan so am getting 30-50c temp whereas before it was
> 80c.
>
> The Automatically restart box is already unmarked.
>
> Perhaps I should have said that the mouse cursor stops and moves from
> horizontally, then the screen will go blurry and I won't be able to see
> the text on the blue screen of death, then I have to manually restart.
>
> I sent the error and supposedly it's a graphics card problem.
>
> Any ideas?

Download/install the latest drivers for your graphics card. If that doesn't
help, put in a new card.

Fixed. All is OK. It was due to the hardware acceleration being on full.

Thanks all.

news:(E-Mail Removed)2lemon.net...