Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > network drivers

network drivers

=?Utf-8?B?YmVjaDg0?=

i installed xp x64 and the ethernet pci adapter i put in it says its not
configured correctly and the on build into the mother board just says unknow
device. i thinks its a driver problem but all the ones i have tried dont work.

Charlie Russel - MVP

you need to contact the manufacturer of the card to get an up to date x64
driver for it.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64