Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Looking for pro lab in Ottawa Valley

Looking for pro lab in Ottawa Valley

james@jamesphotography_nospam.ca

I'm moving to the Ottawa Valley, and want to know from any pros out
there who you use for photofinishing. I've been very happy with
Technicare here in Calgary for all my wedding product; their prints
are consistently sharp and bright, and they'll leave colours etc alone
if you tell them. They obviously change their chemicals often (...not
like the Costco/London Drugs junk you can get.).

Someone I know in Toronto uses Future Shop, and there's one in Ottawa.
Any good?

Thanks in advance.

Jim