Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Any online information of Vignette-based servlet to Websphere-based servlet?

Any online information of Vignette-based servlet to Websphere-based servlet?

Phil Powell

I am tasked with looking at the the removal of Vignette dependencies
to ensure JSPs written as Vignette templates can exist solely as JSPs
for Websphere, and thus far have not found anything of the sort.

Has anyone out there had any experience with this, if so, might point
me in the right direction as to where to look?

Thanks
Phil