Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > SMS gateway software, SMS gateway, SMS software, SMS server, SMPP software, WAP Push

SMS gateway software, SMS gateway, SMS software, SMS server, SMPP software, WAP Push

John

Hello, for those looking for SMS utilities/solutions, I'm releasing
two very interesting messaging middlewares.

Welcome all suggestions, enquiries, and biz proposals.

VisualGSM Lite (Freeware)

Description on CNET download ...

>From the developer: "The VisualGSM Lite edition allows personalized

broadcast of text/flash SMS messages using GSM modems or compatible
GSM mobile phones via serial data cable or infrared link. Features
include the ability to send unicode/Chinese SMS messages, send log,
import/export addressbook, auto-detect function allows automatic
detection of your device setup configurations, API to integrate to 3rd
party applications and web portals using HTTP. Users can make use of
VisualGSM Lite to build various innovative messaging applications such
network resource monitoring, and SMS marketing applications."

CNET download (Popular download) - http://download.com.com/3000-2349-83...ml?tag=lst-0-1
Tucows download (ranked 4 cows) - http://www.tucows.com/preview/232179.html

VisualGSM Enterprise (Shareware)

>From the developer: "VisualGSM Enterprise SMS Gateway is an open-

platform SQL DB driven SMS and WAP Push application suite, that
empowers corporate managers to self-deploy Interactive/Concatenated
SMS and WAP Push applications rapidly throughout their organization.

It has an easy-to-use real-time configurator to connect enterprise
applications to the GSM network via built-in APIs. Provides a built-in
application testing environment to allow Rapid Application Deployment.
Integration components include email2sms, sms2email, sms2sql,
sms2http, http2sms, etc.

VisualGSM Enterprise's WAP Push delivery mechanism delivers multimedia
movies, polyphonic ringtones, pictures and Java application to mobile
devices.

VisualGSM Enterprise SMS Gateway provides SMPP 3.3/3.4 (RX/TX) and GSM
modem connectivity to GSM networks."

Download: http://www.visualtron.com/download.htm

More information is available at http://www.sms-gateway-software.com

I will also answer all GSM, SMS, WAP Push related questions at
http://www.visualgsm.com/forums/

Best Regards,

Joshua Lim
Visualtron Software