Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > To: The Rev [MCT]

To: The Rev [MCT]

Michael Gossett

Might want to remove that discount code...it expired in August!

--
Michael Gossett
A+, MCP, MCDST, Backup Exec 10.0 Administrator

The Rev [MCT]

Still works for a few more days. Its still August.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle

Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE. Use
Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359

Register on-line @ vue.com
..
"Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Might want to remove that discount code...it expired in August!
>
> --
> Michael Gossett
> A+, MCP, MCDST, Backup Exec 10.0 Administrator

Michael Gossett

I attempted to use it and it when I posted this originally and it said it
was expired.
"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Still works for a few more days. Its still August.
>
> --
> .rev
>
> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought
> without
> accepting it"
> ~Aristotle
>
> Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE. Use
> Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359
>
> Register on-line @ vue.com
> .
> "Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Might want to remove that discount code...it expired in August!
>>
>> --
>> Michael Gossett
>> A+, MCP, MCDST, Backup Exec 10.0 Administrator

Neil

did you hear "Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I attempted to use it and it when I posted this originally and it said
> it was expired.
> "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Still works for a few more days. Its still August.
>>
>> --
>> .rev
>>
>> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought
>> without
>> accepting it"
>> ~Aristotle
>>
>> Save 20% off any Microsoft MCP Exam when testing with Pearson VUE.
>> Use Discount code: MSUU7C1E9359
>>
>> Register on-line @ vue.com
>> .
>> "Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Might want to remove that discount code...it expired in August!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Michael Gossett
>>> A+, MCP, MCDST, Backup Exec 10.0 Administrator

*SPLORF!*

um, you might want to google on Vue's MS test status....

- Strip mining prevents forest fires.