Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Question about "Charlie Chan in Egypt"

Question about "Charlie Chan in Egypt"

Film Buff

Hi
Have been watching the Warner Oland Charlie Chan's and I have a question about the Main and ending
titles in "Charlie Chan in Egypt".
Does anyone know why the original main and ending titles are not on this film? They appear to have been replaced
Were they lost?
All of the Chans appear to have been restored but was wondering about "in Egypt"
Can anyone help????
Thanks

rb

I remembered this was questioned some time ago on alt.movies.silent. A
google groups search turned up the thread :
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...0c1d8d7f908445

"Film Buff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> Have been watching the Warner Oland Charlie Chan's and I have a question
> about the Main and ending
> titles in "Charlie Chan in Egypt".
> Does anyone know why the original main and ending titles are not on this
> film? They appear to have been replaced
> Were they lost?
> All of the Chans appear to have been restored but was wondering about "in
> Egypt"
> Can anyone help????
> Thanks

Film Buff