Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Bizarre Behavior (PDF/email)

Bizarre Behavior (PDF/email)

James

I use ActiveReports to generate a PDF after populating some data elements.
This works fine, logically...and the PDF is generated. Now for the strange
part. If I attach this to an email that I create in .NET (using
System.Web.Mail) after I generate the PDF, the graphics look washed out and
the resolution is generally bad. But if I go look at the actual physical
file that it generated, it looks fine. This is simply a header graphic, but
it looks terrible if I send it programatically.

If I take the file and attach it to an email separately, it looks fine. I'm
at my wits end trying to isolate this problem or find someone with a similar
issue. Any thoughts? Completely lost.

Thanks