Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataGridTableStyle and MappingName

DataGridTableStyle and MappingName

tshad

I am looking at modifying the DataGridTableStyle to adjust my columns.

But I also need a MappingName. From what I have been reading this seems to
be the name from the DataSource ( I could be wrong here).

Does this mean you can't change the DataGridTableStyle until AFTER you Bind
to it?

I was trying to do this before anything has been bound to it (in the
Page_Load event).

Thanks,

Tom

if and and vs if and,and titi VHDL 4 03-11-2007 05:23 AM
DataGridTableStyle and relationship dbuchanan ASP .Net 1 11-29-2005 06:39 PM
DataGridTableStyle Problem Carlos ASP .Net 2 02-03-2004 03:19 PM
BLL-Class binding to a DataGrid using DataGridTableStyle Jürgen Steinmetz ASP .Net Datagrid Control 0 08-13-2003 09:02 PM
DataGridTableStyle in ASP.NET? Floela ASP .Net 0 07-10-2003 11:30 AM

Advertisments