Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > PC Anywhere

PC Anywhere

Dré Dré is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,

I have PC Anywhere installed on a server.I then have a pc with PC Anywhere in another building(call it PC2).The problem I have is when dialing into the server the display of PC2 is not legible at all.I set the resolution of the server lower then PC2 can work properly.However, the server can then not operate legibly.Please advise as to how I can solve this problem.

Rgds