Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I passed MCSE exams. How to request certification?

Reply
Thread Tools

I passed MCSE exams. How to request certification?

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?QXVyb3Jh?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2007
Hi all,

I passed MCSE exams. How to request certification? I cannot find a site or
link where to request my MCSE card ID, logos, hardcopy certification, etc..

Could someone please let me know?

Thx
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2007
Aurora:
Try https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/...teAddress.aspx
You may need to get there through https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp

--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
* always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
* developing personal computer software since before the PC.


"Aurora" wrote:

> Hi all,
> I passed MCSE exams. How to request certification? I cannot find a site or
> link where to request my MCSE card ID, logos, hardcopy certification, etc..
> Could someone please let me know?
> Thx

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?QXVyb3Jh?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2007
thx, I found it

"LarryWestMCSD" wrote:

> Aurora:
> Try https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/...teAddress.aspx
> You may need to get there through https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp
>
> --
> Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
> * always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
> * developing personal computer software since before the PC.
>
>
> "Aurora" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> > I passed MCSE exams. How to request certification? I cannot find a site or
> > link where to request my MCSE card ID, logos, hardcopy certification, etc..
> > Could someone please let me know?
> > Thx

 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-29-2007
"Aurora" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> thx, I found it
>
> "LarryWestMCSD" wrote:
>
> > Aurora:
> > Try https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/...teAddress.aspx
> > You may need to get there through https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp
> >
> > --
> > Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
> > * always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
> > * developing personal computer software since before the PC.
> >
> >
> > "Aurora" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > > I passed MCSE exams. How to request certification? I cannot find a site or
> > > link where to request my MCSE card ID, logos, hardcopy certification, etc..
> > > Could someone please let me know?
> > > Thx


Wait?!? You passed all the MCSE exams and you have never requested a
welcome kit before for your previous exams???

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
Mostly Gizzards
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-29-2007
Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] wrote:
> "Aurora" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> thx, I found it
>>
>> "LarryWestMCSD" wrote:
>>
>> > Aurora:
>> > Try https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/...teAddress.aspx
>> > You may need to get there through https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp
>> >
>> > --
>> > Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x5, MOUS, FLMI, ACS
>> > * always open to after-hours telecommute (second job) positions.
>> > * developing personal computer software since before the PC.
>> >
>> >
>> > "Aurora" wrote:
>> >
>> > > Hi all,
>> > > I passed MCSE exams. How to request certification? I cannot find a

>> site or
>> > > link where to request my MCSE card ID, logos, hardcopy

>> certification, etc..
>> > > Could someone please let me know?
>> > > Thx

>
> Wait?!? You passed all the MCSE exams and you have never requested a
> welcome kit before for your previous exams???
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com
>
>


He was saving himself...
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: How include a large array? Edward A. Falk C Programming 1 04-04-2013 08:07 PM
MCSE 2000, passed 70-292, if I fail 70-296, which exams for MCSE 2 Claude Lachapelle MCSE 11 04-01-2008 06:13 PM
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
MCSE 2000 passed and 70-292 & 70-296 but no MCSE 2003 anonymous MCSE 1 04-06-2004 07:46 PM
Re: Accessing Request.InputStream / Request.BinaryRead *as the request is occuring*: How??? Brian Birtle ASP .Net 2 10-16-2003 02:11 PM



Advertisments