Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Cool Tools

Cool Tools

dw

We are always looking for great tools that make technology more fun
and effective. Hours can be spent searching for that elusive tool that
meets our needs. That's why we have decided to put together a 'cool
tool' blog allowing others the chance to try the same tools we find so
helpful. Hopefully, you will find these items handy in your day to day
life.

http://dwtechnology.ca/cooltools/cooltools.html