Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > difference b/w WSAD & ECLIPSE

difference b/w WSAD & ECLIPSE

rhtdmdeeps@gmail.com

Hi i am a new user .
I want to know that what is the difference between Websphere studio
application developeer and eclipse.
if any one knows about it plz send this information to me.

Jan =?UTF-8?B?VGhvbcOk?=

> Hi i am a new user .
> I want to know that what is the difference between Websphere studio
> application developeer and eclipse.
> if any one knows about it plz send this information to me.

First off, I'd like to point out, that "please send responses to me" is
generally considered bad style. This is about collaborative help so
everyone should benefit from the solution, not only the original poster.

Second off, a simple search on the web would have brought you good insights
already. You should always try that before posting to a news group. In case
you want a product comparison "Product A vs Product B" is usually a good
search term that will yield acceptable results. In your case try "Websphere
Application Developer vs Eclipse". And you could have found
http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread168449.html, where the differences
are discussed. Be creative with search terms, and you get results a lot
faster than from posting the question to a news group. In case you already
know the main differences and only want to hear of experiences of existing
users, you should specifically ask for this. The more specific your
question, the better answers you will generally get (exceptions prove the
rule).

Finally, have a look at http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html in
preparation of your next question in a newsgroup. This will help you to get
better results from the community.

Best regards,
Jan Thomä

insOMnia - We never sleep...