Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > utilizing multiple aps

utilizing multiple aps

azamatang azamatang is offline
Junior Member

hey all
found this site today and most ppl look like they know what there on about so try this one on for size, at my work we have very good aps (intermec) but there is one problem client pc in one of the offices, it can access up to 3 aps at a time at differing strengths but for some reason it insists on trying to stay connected to the one with the lowest signal(all aps are on the same ssid but diferent chanles 1, 6 and 11.
Is there a way i can set the problem pc to auto conect to the strongest signal or utilize all 3 access points??

i have tried a few things but only have a limited to fair knowledge of these type of things