Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Intelligence problem.

Intelligence problem.

Knut Arvid Keilen

A man, wearing a military uniform, identified himself as Torgeir Hansen,
chief of Intelligence (mil)., Norway,
was recently TV-interviewed.

If ever better informed, he would knew that some recruits would fare better
off wearing jogging shoes rather than the black ones.

Also, I had one night's sleep at Bardufoss when returning to Harstad.

Aiming a nuclear device or weapon at my local city is in fact neither fun or
the opposite.

It is a stated fact.

It's called "Carte Blanche".

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
> A man, wearing a military uniform, identified himself as Torgeir Hansen,
> chief of Intelligence (mil)., Norway,
> was recently TV-interviewed.
>
> If ever better informed, he would knew that some recruits would fare better
> off wearing jogging shoes rather than the black ones.
>
> Also, I had one night's sleep at Bardufoss when returning to Harstad.
>
> Aiming a nuclear device or weapon at my local city is in fact neither fun or
> the opposite.
>
> It is a stated fact.
>
> It's called "Carte Blanche".

Do you object if I quote you when I'm writing to friends and I'm trying
to sound crazy?

chuckieŽ

I reread that three times, just to be sure I didn't miss something (as I
often do). Good to hear (read) that I'm not the only one that thought he
was a little 'bonkers'...

chuckieŽ

I call it 'culling the herd'...

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

chuckieŽ wrote:

> I call it 'culling the herd'...

I call it 'not knowing how to quote'...

http://www.xs4all.nl/%7ewijnands/nnq/nquote.html

--
-bts

=?utf-8?B?4paAU2xhY2s=?=

then you've come to right place.

--
Slack

Mara

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:59:47 -0700, ?Slack <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>then you've come to right place.

I'm not going to comment on this. It's just too obvious.

--
People in the computer industry use the word "user", which to them
means "idiot". -Dave Barry

clot

Mara wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:59:47 -0700, ?Slack <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> then you've come to right place.
>>

> I'm not going to comment on this. It's just too obvious.

Uh? I don't understand.

Top

Mara wrote:

> On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:59:47 -0700, ?Slack <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>then you've come to right place.
>>

> I'm not going to comment on this. It's just too obvious.

There are several today that make me reach for the reply button. So far
I've resisted.

Top