Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ammo explosion problem.

Ammo explosion problem.

Knut Arvid Keilen

In 1984 there was an explosion in ammo storages in Northern Russia.

By night the teleprinter reported the report to the local sea defenses.

My superior (a sergeant) threw the paper away rather than reading it.

23 years on I remember some spoofy things.

I friend of mine at "recruit school" had the water "swamp" in his face
because he slept in the crypto time.

Another friend of mine who was solid / sturdy and drove military vehicles
hurt himself in the football field.
What a shame.

And a friend of mine got the bleeding point when entering the athletics
horse. What a sad thing. Did he ever cry ?

Sad !

chuckieŽ

"Knut Arvid Keilen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In 1984 there was an explosion in ammo storages in Northern Russia.

Al Quaida...

> By night the teleprinter reported the report to the local sea defenses.

Aliens ...

> My superior (a sergeant) threw the paper away rather than reading it.

Drunk ...

> 23 years on I remember some spoofy things.

Forgot to take your 'meds'...

> I friend of mine at "recruit school" had the water "swamp" in his face
> because he slept in the crypto time.

He passed out in the commode again...

> Another friend of mine who was solid / sturdy and drove military vehicles
> hurt himself in the football field.
> What a shame.

Was trying to play tennis at the time...

> And a friend of mine got the bleeding point when entering the athletics
> horse. What a sad thing. Did he ever cry ?

Forgot the K-Y Jelly...

> Sad !

Yes, you are...take your 'meds' and go to sleep...

Chris Syn

I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some
people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our
education like such as South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like, such as
and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should
help the US or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the
Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.
"Knut Arvid Keilen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In 1984 there was an explosion in ammo storages in Northern Russia.
>
> By night the teleprinter reported the report to the local sea defenses.
>
> My superior (a sergeant) threw the paper away rather than reading it.
>
> 23 years on I remember some spoofy things.
>
> I friend of mine at "recruit school" had the water "swamp" in his face
> because he slept in the crypto time.
>
> Another friend of mine who was solid / sturdy and drove military vehicles
> hurt himself in the football field.
> What a shame.
>
> And a friend of mine got the bleeding point when entering the athletics
> horse. What a sad thing. Did he ever cry ?
>
> Sad !

DemoDisk

"Chris Syn" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rDBBi.40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because

some
> people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our
> education like such as South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like, such

as
> and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US

should
> help the US or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and

the
> Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.

YES! YES!! That is, like, so TOTALLY TRUE!