Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook 2007

outlook 2007

PWB

Does anyone know how I can put outlook 2007 in my startup folder .i.e. I
want it to start when I boot up windows. I have vista home premium

WhzzKdd

"PWB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qajAi.25725$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how I can put outlook 2007 in my startup folder .i.e. I
> want it to start when I boot up windows. I have vista home premium

Drag the link there, just like you would with any version of Windows.

whosbest54

In article <qajAi.25725$(E-Mail Removed)>,

>Does anyone know how I can put outlook 2007 in my startup folder .i.e. I
>want it to start when I boot up windows. I have vista home premium

Create a shortcut to Outlook and move it to the Startup folder under your
start menu.

Or copy the shortcut to Outlook in the MS Outlook start menu items to the
Startup folder.

whosbest54

http://www.geocities.com/whosbest54/

http://www.geocities.com/whosbest54/rmb.html

PWB

news:46d1f8e4$0$10060$(E-Mail Removed)-secrets.com...