Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voip.co.uk working?

voip.co.uk working?

Malcolm Loades

Calling my own voip.co.uk geographic number returns engaged. Using
voip.co.uk to call any number returns engaged. Except 121 (voicemail)
which works but has no messages because anyone calling me gets engaged
and doesn't get to the voicemail system

I presume the problem isn't unique to me?

Malcolm

David Floyd

In message of Sun, 26 Aug 2007, Malcolm Loades writes
>Calling my own voip.co.uk geographic number returns engaged. Using
>voip.co.uk to call any number returns engaged. Except 121 (voicemail)
>which works but has no messages because anyone calling me gets engaged
>and doesn't get to the voicemail system
>
>I presume the problem isn't unique to me?
>
>Malcolm

No.

Looks like a similar problem as last week.

David

Tandy

David Floyd wrote:

> In message of Sun, 26 Aug 2007, Malcolm Loades writes
> > Calling my own voip.co.uk geographic number returns engaged. Using
> > voip.co.uk to call any number returns engaged. Except 121
> > (voicemail) which works but has no messages because anyone calling
> > me gets engaged and doesn't get to the voicemail system
> >
> > I presume the problem isn't unique to me?
> >
> > Malcolm

> No.
>
> Looks like a similar problem as last week.
>
> David

Yep same here, 121 is OK and can even ring the 08450345000 voicemail
from voip.co.uk but ringing 08450345000 from an external network fails.

I have sent a support ticket to chris 10 minutes or so ago.

--
Good Luck
Tandy

26/08/2007 14:05:22

Roger Mills

Tandy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> David Floyd wrote:
>
>> In message of Sun, 26 Aug 2007, Malcolm Loades writes
>>> Calling my own voip.co.uk geographic number returns engaged. Using
>>> voip.co.uk to call any number returns engaged. Except 121
>>> (voicemail) which works but has no messages because anyone calling
>>> me gets engaged and doesn't get to the voicemail system
>>>
>>> I presume the problem isn't unique to me?
>>>
>>> Malcolm

>> No.
>>
>> Looks like a similar problem as last week.
>>
>> David

> Yep same here, 121 is OK and can even ring the 08450345000 voicemail
> from voip.co.uk but ringing 08450345000 from an external network
> fails.
>
> I have sent a support ticket to chris 10 minutes or so ago.

Maybe it was a short term blip? It's now half an hour since the original
question was asked, and mine seems to be working ok. If I dial my VoIP
number from my mobile, it rings - and vice versa - so there must now be some
contact with the outside world.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Malcolm Loades

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Roger Mills
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Maybe it was a short term blip? It's now half an hour since the original
>question was asked, and mine seems to be working ok. If I dial my VoIP
>number from my mobile, it rings - and vice versa - so there must now be some
>contact with the outside world.

Mine's back too

I had fears of the problem not being addressed until after the Bank
holiday. Well done and thanks voip.co.uk

Malcolm

mymail@hotmail.co.uk

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:14:17 +0100, Malcolm Loades
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Roger Mills
><(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>>Maybe it was a short term blip? It's now half an hour since the original
>>question was asked, and mine seems to be working ok. If I dial my VoIP
>>number from my mobile, it rings - and vice versa - so there must now be some
>>contact with the outside world.

>Mine's back too
>
>I had fears of the problem not being addressed until after the Bank
>holiday. Well done and thanks voip.co.uk

Thank God it wasen't Ivor's beloved Sipgate or it would have been down
for days seeing it is a holiday weekend .

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

[snip]

: : Thank God it wasen't Ivor's beloved Sipgate or it would
: : have been down for days seeing it is a holiday weekend .

Yawn...................

Ivor

Ed Straker

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:50:43 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Thank God it wasen't Ivor's beloved Sipgate or it would have been down
>for days seeing it is a holiday weekend .

Oh do **** off you boring fart.

Ed.

mymail@hotmail.co.uk

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:28:19 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
>[snip]
>
>: : Thank God it wasen't Ivor's beloved Sipgate or it would
>: : have been down for days seeing it is a holiday weekend .
>
>Yawn...................
>

>Ivor

Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................
Yawn...................

mymail@hotmail.co.uk

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:47:13 +0100, Ed Straker <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 14:50:43 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>Thank God it wasen't Ivor's beloved Sipgate or it would have been down
>>for days seeing it is a holiday weekend .

>Oh do **** off you boring fart.
>
>Ed.

Why don't you **** off I will post exactly what I want to ANY group
and no one not even Sipgate's UK representive in the uk will stop me.