Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to make a flash movie play on a CD in a DVD player?

How to make a flash movie play on a CD in a DVD player?

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/Del

Someone imagine that I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, not
hard to do.

Now, imagine you need to instruct someone how to convert a .flv movie
file to some kind of format that will play on a "CD" in a "DVD" player
so as to be viewable on a television.

Tell me how to do this with totally free software and tell me where to
get said software.

Last time I asked, some helpful poster recommended Nero, but it is
not free. I don't plan on spending close to a hundred dollars for
something I may only need to use once or twice.

That is why I am here, looking for some helpful advice on what I may
be able to use to complete this task and where I may be able to find
it.

Thanks,

Altie

--
All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.

lee houston

"CtrlĄ/AltĄ/Del" <CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ«@CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ«.net> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Now, imagine you need to instruct someone how to convert a .flv movie
> file to some kind of format that will play on a "CD" in a "DVD" player
> so as to be viewable on a television.
>
> Tell me how to do this with totally free software and tell me where to
> get said software.

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html#Down

pcbutts1

After 4 or 5 clicks I finally found the download link
http://update4.free.fr/A9A2000000B05...SUPERsetup.exe

"lee houston" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:t25Ai.5394$(E-Mail Removed) t...

> "CtrlĄ/AltĄ/Del" <CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ«@CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ«.net> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Now, imagine you need to instruct someone how to convert a .flv movie
>> file to some kind of format that will play on a "CD" in a "DVD" player
>> so as to be viewable on a television.
>>
>> Tell me how to do this with totally free software and tell me where to
>> get said software.

> http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html#Down

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/Del

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 20:54:41 -0500, "lee houston"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"CtrlĄ/AltĄ/Del" <CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ«@CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ«.net> wrote in message
>news(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Now, imagine you need to instruct someone how to convert a .flv movie
>> file to some kind of format that will play on a "CD" in a "DVD" player
>> so as to be viewable on a television.
>>
>> Tell me how to do this with totally free software and tell me where to
>> get said software.

>http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html#Down

Thanks, Lee. That is a wonderful program and just what I needed.

Altie

CtrlĄ/AltĄ/Del

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:21:33 -0700, "pcbutts1"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>After 4 or 5 clicks I finally found the download link
>http://update4.free.fr/A9A2000000B05...SUPERsetup.exe

Yeah, it was a convoluted process to finally get to the actual
download link. Thanks, pcbutts1.

Altie