Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I would like "not.revealing@invalid.boo" to answer my question

I would like "not.revealing@invalid.boo" to answer my question

Radium

On Aug 24, 1:31 pm, "Sister Mary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...NjCgNKwU1jjERM
:

> "Radium" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> > EDT [European Deaf Telephone] and EDTN are the TDD protocols used in
> > Switzerland. Where can I find technical information about the EDT/
> > EDTN? Also, I would like to hear some tones resulting from the remote
> > EDTs/EDTNs located in Switzerland. I live in USA, so if I dial an EDT/
> > EDTN number to Switzerland, I will hear both the EDT/EDTN tones as
> > well as the tones resulting from negotiations among international
> > telephone exchanges. Those textphone and international exchange tones
> > give me an eerie feeling which I enjoy. I get a feeling of pleasant
> > fear. Its give me a psychedelic sensation. I like it. The tones are
> > scary yet fun -- much like virtual reality, a roller-coaster, or a
> > trip to outer space!

> Phones for the deaf and you dial Switzerland just so you can masterbate
> listening to tones.

Why does everyone assume that this enjoyment of mine is sexual? Sure
it maybe weird but it's anything other than sexual. It has no relation
to eroticism or romance.

FYI, there are non-sexual psychological pleasures -- this is one of
them. Certain things that are scary can also be enjoyable. Why else
would we visit outer space, land on the moon, or explore volcanoes?
Why else would roller-coasters or terrifying movies be on demand?

Ever watch the movie "White Noise" or the Bourne films? These two
movies are examples of frightening yet enjoyable forms of non-sexual
entertainment.

> > Also, what does ETDN stand for?

> It stands for European Deaf Telephone Network

> Do you really think Deaf people make voice phonecalls, It serves no purpose
> apart from for strange people as yourself who imagine they can hear tones
> that don't exist.

Those tones most definitely do exist. What makes you think they don't?
How else would EDTN work?

> I guess your next series of posts will be about you want
> convert these non-existant tones into 16bit mono MP3's.

More like can these EDTN signals be used as a form of dial-up internet
access? Obviously it won't be much faster than any other dial-up --
most likely a max of 56 kbps. The sounds would be different from
currently-used dial-up modems, though. This is because EDTN uses
different types of signaling than most 56K dial-up modems.

Gazwad

Radium <(E-Mail Removed)>, the deranged-ne'er-do-well and grossly fat
jaw-queen who likes exotic midget tossing with bed bugs, and whose
partner is a shag-bag with a defective muffhole, wrote in
<(E-Mail Removed). com>:
> On Aug 24, 1:31 pm, "Sister Mary" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...NjCgNKwU1jjERM
> :
>
>> "Radium" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

>> > EDT [European Deaf Telephone] and EDTN are the TDD protocols used in
>> > Switzerland. Where can I find technical information about the EDT/
>> > EDTN? Also, I would like to hear some tones resulting from the remote
>> > EDTs/EDTNs located in Switzerland. I live in USA, so if I dial an EDT/
>> > EDTN number to Switzerland, I will hear both the EDT/EDTN tones as
>> > well as the tones resulting from negotiations among international
>> > telephone exchanges. Those textphone and international exchange tones
>> > give me an eerie feeling which I enjoy. I get a feeling of pleasant
>> > fear. Its give me a psychedelic sensation. I like it. The tones are
>> > scary yet fun -- much like virtual reality, a roller-coaster, or a
>> > trip to outer space!

>> Phones for the deaf and you dial Switzerland just so you can masterbate
>> listening to tones.

> Why does everyone assume that this enjoyment of mine is sexual? Sure
> it maybe weird but it's anything other than sexual. It has no relation
> to eroticism or romance.
>
> FYI, there are non-sexual psychological pleasures -- this is one of
> them. Certain things that are scary can also be enjoyable. Why else
> would we visit outer space, land on the moon, or explore volcanoes?
> Why else would roller-coasters or terrifying movies be on demand?
>
> Ever watch the movie "White Noise" or the Bourne films? These two
> movies are examples of frightening yet enjoyable forms of non-sexual
> entertainment.
>
>> > Also, what does ETDN stand for?

>> It stands for European Deaf Telephone Network

>> Do you really think Deaf people make voice phonecalls, It serves no
>> purpose
>> apart from for strange people as yourself who imagine they can hear tones
>> that don't exist.

> Those tones most definitely do exist. What makes you think they don't?
> How else would EDTN work?
>
>> I guess your next series of posts will be about you want
>> convert these non-existant tones into 16bit mono MP3's.

> More like can these EDTN signals be used as a form of dial-up internet
> access? Obviously it won't be much faster than any other dial-up --
> most likely a max of 56 kbps. The sounds would be different from
> currently-used dial-up modems, though. This is because EDTN uses
> different types of signaling than most 56K dial-up modems.

Clean your ears out and go whack-off into a volcano.

is but a dream within a dream.

anthonyberet

Radium wrote:
<snip>
>> Phones for the deaf and you dial Switzerland just so you can masterbate
>> listening to tones.

> Why does everyone assume that this enjoyment of mine is sexual?

I dunno, give this s try:

http://www.moanmyip.com/

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

anthonyberet wrote:
> Radium wrote:
> <snip>
>>> Phones for the deaf and you dial Switzerland just so you can masterbate
>>> listening to tones.

>> Why does everyone assume that this enjoyment of mine is sexual?

> I dunno, give this s try:
>
> http://www.moanmyip.com/

Just like in real life, I couldn't get that girl to moan anything. May
be my security settings.