Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > gmail wont load......

gmail wont load......

aldeluxe05

I am trying to get into my email. when i type in my username and
password all I seem to get is a blank page and the adress bar
continues to change addresses. The bar below the the blank page
indicates over and over again that the page has loaded but then seems
to continually refresh itself. all other systems on my laptop are
working normally. how can I fix?????? Al

nobody >

aldeluxe05 wrote:
> I am trying to get into my email. when i type in my username and
> password all I seem to get is a blank page and the adress bar
> continues to change addresses. The bar below the the blank page
> indicates over and over again that the page has loaded but then seems
> to continually refresh itself. all other systems on my laptop are
> working normally. how can I fix?????? Al

Goddamned GoogleGroupers.....

We can't read your flippin mind.