Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MESSAGE WHEN I AM AWAY

MESSAGE WHEN I AM AWAY

dominiqueneveux@noos.fr

Hello,

Who would be kind enough to tell me how I can figure a message when I
am away on holidays ???
Does not show in my internet books !

Many thanks in advance.

Yours faithfully
Dominique Marianne
Be indulgent I am not English

ded

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hello,
>
> Who would be kind enough to tell me how I can figure a message when I
> am away on holidays ???
> Does not show in my internet books !
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Yours faithfully
> Dominique Marianne
> Be indulgent I am not English

I think you mean an auto response, but you're using google groups so we
have no idea if you use a client for your email account.