Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > gobindexpeller.com

gobindexpeller.com

goel

gobindexpeller.com

for oil expellers

for oil mill machinery

courtsy:domainandspace.com

Mara

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 05:11:17 -0700, goel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>
>courtsy:HAHAHAHAdomainandspace.com

I don't know which is worse - the fact that Google Gropers spam a lot, or the
fact that they post at all.

On thinking about it for .00002 seconds, I pick the latter.

--
"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth
and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for