Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Please Don't Ignore -- Where can I find old analogue cable converters? What happened to United Artist Cable?

Please Don't Ignore -- Where can I find old analogue cable converters? What happened to United Artist Cable?

Default User

Dan C wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 18:21:06 -0700, pcbutts1 wrote:
>
> > I'm sorry I answered your question. Damn googlegrouper I keep
> > forgetting to look.

> If you were to use a real newsreader, you could filter the dipshits
> out.

Well, in spite of Google shitting all over usenet, I won't take the
extreme step of filter all their users. I will take this opportunity to
filter some more cross-posted newsgroups. Nothing agin your locales,
but they are ones I read, and this will help clean up mine.

Brian

won't shut up.