Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HP Advisor

HP Advisor

jeffreyj

HP Advisor is very annoying, it pops up every time I accidently click
on the button on the toolbar or push the help button my keyboard. How
can I disable HP Advisor?

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

HP as in Hewlett Packard?
If so check the help files for that program.
Perhaps you may be better off uninstalling the HP program.
Or remove it from the Task Bar and reprogram the keyboard.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"jeffreyj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> HP Advisor is very annoying, it pops up every time I accidently
> click
> on the button on the toolbar or push the help button my keyboard.
> How
> can I disable HP Advisor?

pcbutts1

Use msconfig, look in Uninstall/Change programs for the program, or don't
accidentally click on it.

"jeffreyj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> HP Advisor is very annoying, it pops up every time I accidently click
> on the button on the toolbar or push the help button my keyboard. How
> can I disable HP Advisor?

Top

jeffreyj wrote:

> HP Advisor is very annoying, it pops up every time I accidently click
> on the button on the toolbar or push the help button my keyboard. How
> can I disable HP Advisor?

Buy a Dell.

Top

anton.midtgaard

You should go in to Start All, Programms, Start and delete the link to HP
Advisor.

"jeffreyj" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> HP Advisor is very annoying, it pops up every time I accidently click
> on the button on the toolbar or push the help button my keyboard. How
> can I disable HP Advisor?

jeffreyj

On Aug 25, 10:51 am, "anton.midtgaard" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> You should go in to Start All, Programms, Start and delete the link to HP
> Advisor.
>
> "jeffreyj" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelsenews:1187995174.475190.13110@i13g2000prf .googlegroups.com...
>

> > HP Advisor is very annoying, it pops up every time I accidently click
> > on the button on the toolbar or push the help button my keyboard. How
> > can I disable HP Advisor?- Hide quoted text -

It's not in the startup menu.

TomV

jeffreyj wrote:
> On Aug 25, 10:51 am, "anton.midtgaard" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>> You should go in to Start All, Programms, Start and delete the link to HP
>> Advisor.
>>
>> "jeffreyj" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelsenews:1187995174.475190.13110@i13g2000prf .googlegroups.com...
>>

>>> HP Advisor is very annoying, it pops up every time I accidently click
>>> on the button on the toolbar or push the help button my keyboard. How
>>> can I disable HP Advisor?- Hide quoted text -

> It's not in the startup menu.

Open HP Advisor and click the Preferences icon. In the General Settings
group clear (uncheck) the box to "Launch HP Advisor automatically on
start-up".

Cisco Software Advisor Gary Cisco 2 11-15-2005 12:30 AM
microsoft software advisor =?Utf-8?B?YWxleA==?= Microsoft Certification 1 12-10-2004 12:10 AM
SmartNavigation Crashing IE with Content Advisor Enabled Steve Roszko ASP .Net 0 12-04-2003 08:41 PM
content advisor Boomer Computer Support 1 08-13-2003 06:14 PM
Problems with MSN & Content Advisor Geoff B Computer Support 1 07-24-2003 05:54 PM

Advertisments