Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Hierarchical control with check boxes?

Hierarchical control with check boxes?

Olav

I need a control to display a hierarchical tree of data and each node in the
tree should have a checbox to select / unselect that part of the tree.
Selecting / unselecting a top node should select / unselect all the
children.

What kind of control is best fit for this? Any samples?

Olav

=?Utf-8?B?TmF0aGFuaWVsIEdyZWVuZQ==?=

You will probably want to look into a TreeView Control. I do not know whether
Microsoft's default treeview control will support the scenarios you need or
whether you will need to find a 3rd party treeview control that is suited to
your needs.

"Olav" wrote:

> I need a control to display a hierarchical tree of data and each node in the
> tree should have a checbox to select / unselect that part of the tree.
> Selecting / unselecting a top node should select / unselect all the
> children.
>
> What kind of control is best fit for this? Any samples?
>
> Olav

Muhammad Naveed Yaseen

TreeView

Check CascadingCheckboxTreeView.aspx example at following link

http://www.asp.net/CSSAdapters/WalkT...lkThrough.aspx