Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Getting a Printer on the network?

Getting a Printer on the network?

Veritech

After months of that piece of "crap" that they call Ad-hoc networking(sorry
if you use it, but some of us aren't rocket sciencists), finally got my
broadband connection shared. Now i've got a HP LJ3300(a really big laser
printer) i want to incorperate it onto my network. Its not in the same room
as the BD router, it only has a usb and parallel ports. As cheap as possible
ideally, my pockets have just been soiled by christmas, lol.

Thanks again

TW

Do yourself a favor and get a wireless router. They are really cheap now, 50
bucks or less.

news:ctWBd.278$(E-Mail Removed)...