Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Networking - Connection Details

Wireless Networking - Connection Details

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgQ29vbWJz?=

I have just taken over a role at a hotel.
They have wireless networking in thier lounge, I have been given the task to
design a information sheet for customers to conenct to the network but know
none of the settings, usernames and passwords. There is a network at the
hotel that uses XP and domains. Can anyone shed any light onto how to aquaire
these details.

Thanks,

Steve Coombs

Jack

Hi

It really depends on how the system is set.

The following pages describe how basic systems are set.

However that does not mean that it is set this way and if it is Encrypted
you might not be able even to start if you do not have the "key". Chances
are very good that it would turn into a futile "Fishing" expedition; the
best thing would be to contact the people that set it up.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...