Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > help cant play with friends online

help cant play with friends online

=?Utf-8?B?cm9iZXJ0?=

me and some of my friends cant play together online and its just me everyone
else can play against each other but when two of them try and play with me we
cant get a game going. we did what the faqs told us to do and it still will
not let us play what should we do.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

robert <(E-Mail Removed)>'s wild thoughts
were released on Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:22:02 -0700 bearing the
following fruit:

>me and some of my friends cant play together online and its just me everyone
>else can play against each other but when two of them try and play with me we
>cant get a game going. we did what the faqs told us to do and it still will
>not let us play what should we do.

And what is your dotnet related question?

--
Jan Hyde

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Jan.Hyde

schneider

Go flush your toilet 3 times, that should fix the problem.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...