Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > highlighting in search page disappeared

highlighting in search page disappeared

johngood_____

When I used to do a search, the particular name I was looking for would
appear 'highlighted' on pages, which meant finding any references much
easier.

Since i have done a re-install that feature has disappeared. How can i
bring back that highlighting please? thanks.

Evan Platt

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:23:43 GMT, "johngood_____" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>When I used to do a search, the particular name I was looking for would
>appear 'highlighted' on pages, which meant finding any references much
>easier.
>
>Since i have done a re-install that feature has disappeared. How can i
>bring back that highlighting please? thanks.

When you did a search where? What program? What application?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Evan Platt wrote:

> "johngood_____" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

johngood, are you the owner of the domain name void.net ? If not, you
are abusing the owner of it. use: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) instead. It's for
the purpose.

>> When I used to do a search, the particular name I was looking for
>> would appear 'highlighted' on pages, which meant finding any
>> references much easier.
>>
>> Since i have done a re-install that feature has disappeared. How
>> can i bring back that highlighting please? thanks.

> When you did a search where? What program? What application?

...and a re-install of what?

--
-bts