Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Time synch

Time synch

Plato

Rgr wrote:

> A few days ago there were some posts regarding which server to use to
> synch time and I tried the NASA server. Worked fine, except it was
> nearly two minutes off from one of those "atomic clocks" I keep near the
> computer desk. I know it's not atomic, it picks up a radio signal from
> the U.S. defense system. But still, two minutes is a large degree of

darnit i hope you dont launch any nukes

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Plato wrote:
> Rgr wrote:
>> A few days ago there were some posts regarding which server to use to
>> synch time and I tried the NASA server. Worked fine, except it was
>> nearly two minutes off from one of those "atomic clocks" I keep near the
>> computer desk. I know it's not atomic, it picks up a radio signal from
>> the U.S. defense system. But still, two minutes is a large degree of

> darnit i hope you dont launch any nukes

I have a nuclear clock on it's way to NJ right now. It should land
within the next 48-96 hours.

Plato

Rgr wrote:

> >> A few days ago there were some posts regarding which server to use to
> >> synch time and I tried the NASA server. Worked fine, except it was
> >> nearly two minutes off from one of those "atomic clocks" I keep near the
> >> computer desk. I know it's not atomic, it picks up a radio signal from
> >> the U.S. defense system. But still, two minutes is a large degree of

> > darnit i hope you dont launch any nukes

> I have a nuclear clock on it's way to NJ right now. It should land
> within the next 48-96 hours.

Iv'e been using:

64.236.96.53 for over five years and it's been perfectly accurate.