Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Saving a compressed file with WinRAR 3.50 Beta 3

Saving a compressed file with WinRAR 3.50 Beta 3

Baldy

I've used WinRAR for several years with very few problems but with the
latest version I'm at a loss as to how to save a just created
archive. I've gone through all the Help/Wizard/etc. links and simply
can't find a way to SAVE a newly created RAR file.

Thanks for help with this matter,
Baldy

dadiOH

Baldy wrote:
> I've used WinRAR for several years with very few problems but with
> the latest version I'm at a loss as to how to save a just created
> archive. I've gone through all the Help/Wizard/etc. links and
> simply can't find a way to SAVE a newly created RAR file.

You don't have to...if it is like previous versions it was saved when
you created it. If you change the contents it is also saved
automatically.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...