Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > XP Home SP2 to NT 4 network

XP Home SP2 to NT 4 network

D Wells

Having problems sharing files between computers on NT4 network and a XP SP2
computer. Each and every access is very slow, and small file transfers take
hours. This is a bi-directional issue.

Firewalls are disabled, and the only thing I can figure out is this must be
an issue with the Microsoft Networking on the NT side not being compatible
with XP.

The XP computer basically becomes too busy for mouse movements during these
activities.

Does XP Home have the Client for Microsoft Networks available? From a MS
Download?

All help will be appreciated.

Dick